Episode 200 is a big milestone for any podcast. When Thom Singer started this show he had no idea it would become such an important part of his business life. In interviewing nearly 200 entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, business leaders and others with the entrepreneurial spirit he has been exposed to many people with different paths to success.
In planning for this show Thom decided to look at what he has learned in speaking to others who have carved their own career path.
Ten Lesson Learned From Hosting "Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do"
1. Entrepreneurship is not for everyone - and that is okay.
2. To be successful you have to go for it.
3. Enthusiasm and ambition matter.
4. Planning and focus (with execution) are key.
5. You have to take the risk if you want the rewards.
6. Networking is important.
7. Your product or service must fill a need.
8. Sales, sales, sales.
9. There will be rough days and weeks.
10. Pay attention to your numbers.
Direct download: CTED_200.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm EDT